|finally|

Slowly, but surely, I find vegetarian recipes to replace my old meaty favorites. There are still I'm waiting to discover...like meatloaf, barbecue, chicken noodle soup, and all varieties of luncheon meats.

BUT...today is a big day because I finally found a vegetarian biscuits and gravy recipe. Actually, I found it about 6 months ago in Vegetarian Times, but just now got around to cooking it.

A few tips/alterations that I suggest....
  • Yes, you do need SMOKED paprika. It's necessary.
  • The recipe doesn't call for salt, but you need it. A lot.
  • Up the amounts of paprika, garlic, pepper, and sage.
  • Add some ground cayenne pepper, too.
  • Any kind of ranch will do.
The recipe is huge. It yields about 6 cups when finished.

Enjoy...and if you have a vegetarian recipe for meatloaf, PLEASE let me know ASAP.

Comments

Popular Posts