| a tale of two fruit dips |

This is one of those recipes that sounds totally bizarre and gross when you read it....and yet, when you make it, turns out super tasty. I think I first found it on the WW website or in one of their cookbooks. Every time I slice an apple, I get a craving for it. So delish.

WEIRD-SOUNDING FRUIT DIP
Mix together about 2-3 T of plain nonfat yogurt, 1-2 T of light mayo (yes, that's right, friends), and a dash of cinnamon (again, I'm not kidding you).

Stir well. Add a dash of lemon juice if you'd like.

Dip fruit into it....you know apples, grapes, bananas, etc. This makes a single serving (ish).

**********
And, lest you think I only have weird fruit dip recipes, here's one that actually sounds tasty from the get.

NOT-WEIRD-SOUNDING FRUIT DIP
1 package (8 oz) of strawberry cream cheese
1 small jar of marshmallow fluff

Mix together well. Inhale. Or eat on fruit.

Comments

Popular Posts