| love some boboli |

One of my favorite quick and easy pizzas that seems fancier than it is involves a whole-wheat Boboli crust, goat cheese, and the olive bar at the grocery store. I go to the olive bar and get a variety of things (black and green olives, red peppers, roasted garlic, and sun dried tomatoes being favorites). I only need about 1/2-3/4 cup to make this work. I also pick up a small log of goat cheese (4 ounces, I think) and a Boboli crust.

At home, I drizzle olive oil on the crust, then smoosh on the goat cheese (just pull it off into little chunks, drop on the pizza and smoosh a bit). Then I put on the chopped up stuff from the olive bar (and sometimes add some fresh basil from the garden and maybe a chopped tomato). Crack on some pepper, then stick in the oven for 8-10 minutes at 450. Delicioso.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How wrong is it that my first reaction to this post is that I am jealous that you have a grocery store with an olive bar? I wish we had a grocery store with an olive bar. And I don't even like olives.

Still, love this yummy idea!

Popular Posts