| no sugar cookies |

This is my friend Lynn's recipe. I'd say about 50% of my good recipes come from her, bless her dear soul. These cookies are super fabulous. They don't taste healthy at all. Seriously. And they are so quick to make. I whip up a batch anytime I have over-ripe bananas.


No Sugar Cookies

3 bananas, mashed (leave some lumps)
1 cup chopped dates or raisins (or any dried fruit, really)
½ cup chopped nuts
2 or 3 T oil (or applesauce)
½ t salt
1 t vanilla
2 cups quick or regular oats
sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice

Mix all ingredients well. Let stand for a few minutes. Drop from a teaspoon on a lightly oiled cookie sheet. Bake 25 minutes at 350.

Comments

dave and jamie said…
Just made these with steal cut oats. Once again Caela, you have added to our list of "must make again" items!

Popular Posts