|brinner|

There are few things in life more enjoyable than eating breakfast for dinner ("brinner"). Just ask Turk from Scrubs. Sadly, when we started living the Weight Watchers lifestyle, we discovered having brinner wasn't going to happen as often as it used to. Turns out that having pancakes, bacon, eggs, etc. is actually a lot of calories and fat. Who knew?

So I am pleased to announce that I just had an AWESOME brinner that was very low in WW points and delicious. Now, I know this will probably strike most of you as, "Man, she's finally gone too far with this crazy Weight-Watchers-vegetarian life" but it was awfully tasty.

I took a tube of plain polenta (which is usually by the tofu in the grocery store - don't know why) and cut it into slices. I pan fried it in a little non-stick spray. At the same time, I fried up a couple pieces of fakon (see previous post). Then I defrosted a few frozen blueberries and topped them with a little Cool Whip. I put it all on one big happy plate and topped by polenta with sugar-free syrup (I highly recommend Mrs. Butterworth's brand).

It looked and tasted like breakfast for dinner! And it was only 5 points. Awesome!

Comments

sandy said…
Man, you've finally gone too far with this crazy Weight-Watchers-vegetarian life! What more can I say... :0)

The contents are all good...but fry that in a little bit of butter instead of non-stick spray, and make that BACON, not fakon. And I would also add to stay completely away from syrup whenever you can!

Love your posts...and love you!

Popular Posts