|take it to heart|

I have a killer recipe for polenta that I've literally been meaning to post for about three weeks now. That's how lazy I am.

Instead, I'd like to share with all five of my loyal readers this hysterical tidbit from the outside of my Quaker instant oatmeal:

"TAKE IT TO HEART
Research shows that whole grains, like Quaker Oatmeal, as part of a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and low-fat dairy products may help support blood pressure levels already within the normal range."

My husband makes fun of me for reading packaging...but I must say, with free entertainment like this, I think it's well worth it.

Comments

sandy said…
Are you serious? Did you read that correctly? That is hilarious! LOL Guess I am wasting my time eating oatmeal! Wonder what it is doing to my 'not in the normal range' BP???

LOL...enjoyed this post! (as always)

Popular Posts