|whatever's in the fridge|

Today I bought an Amy's Cheese Enchilada only to get home and discover that the stupid box is 2 servings...which was just waaaaaay too many points. I hadn't been to the store yet, so I had to make do with what was in the fridge. Fortunately, as long as I have rice cooked up, I'm always good to go. Here's what I made. It was so freaking good.

Brown Rice with Green Beans
1 cup cooked brown rice
2 teaspoons light butter
onions, diced
green beans (cut into 1 inch pieces)
garlic
1 tablespoon ground walnuts
dash lemon juice, salt. pepper, red pepper flakes

I sauteed the onion and garlic for a few minutes in butter, then added the green beans. 1-2 minutes more, then added the rice. Heated through and then added the ground walnuts, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes at the end. This was so tasty.

Comments

Popular Posts