| birthday cake |

My mom visited last week and it was her birthday. My sister, who lives in the same town with my mom, usually has the honor of making her birthday cake. Since she was here, though, I got to make it. My sister sent this recipe and (for once) I followed it exactly. It turned out superb and I'm proud/ashamed to say that my mom, my husband, and I ate all 24 (TWENTY FOUR! I say!) servings in a four day period. Maybe three.

Here's the photo:


And here's the recipe, if you dare:
Best Chocolate Sheet Cake Ever - from The Pioneer Woman

A tip. This actually tastes WAY better the second or third day after all the frosting sinks in.

Comments

sandy said…
Mmmm...beautiful post, beautiful picture and beautiful memory...SOOOO delicious! Thanks for baking this amazing cake!

Popular Posts